Pro Bono Services
We’re committed to developing email signature programs for charitable organizations and select non-profits on a pro-bono basis.
To best ensure the widespread organizational adoption of email signatures, we ask that requests come from a senior person working in the areas of IT, Marketing & Communications, Outreach, Development or Fundraising, at the organization’s headquarters. (If you’re not in one of these roles, simply contact your headquarters and ask them to make this request to us on behalf of the entire organization.) Requests can be made by contacting us.
Recent projects include:
- Council on Accreditation
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- Foundation Center
- Global Fund for Women
- Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation
- Louisiana Small Business Development Center
- Monarch Housing Associates
- RESULTS International (Australia)
- San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Solar Energy Industries Association
- Volunteers of America, Utah
- Wisconsin Tobacco Prevention and Control Program
Note: Despite their non-profit status, it’s our view that most hospitals and healthcare organizations are businesses, as are collegiate athletic departments, and will generally be viewed by us as prospective paying customers.